Acris Lug Butterfly Valves
Amri Featured Butterfly Valve
ACRIS butterfly valves often replace other types of valves such as plug, ball and knife gates in non- traditional butterfly valve applications. The ACRIS can be used for end of line service and provide tight shutoff up to 150psi. ACRIS valves withstand the effects of all known corrosive fluids, and offer the purity required for ultra high purity applications, as well as being USDA approved using FDA materials.
Key Benefits - PFA-Teflon® (grade 350 or 450 HP) - Long life in most applications -- Tight shutoff at the full rated pressure of the valve - We maintain a large inventory of butterfly valves from 1" to 24".
Dynactair Pneumatic Actuators
Amri Featured Valve Actuator
The DYNACTAIR pneumatic actuators are designed for the automation of any type quarter-turn valve (plug, ball, butterfly, damper).
- Direct mount to AMRI butterfly valve
- Hard anodized aluminum housing (internal and external)
- Polyurethane coated end caps
- Standard ISO 5211 valve mounting interface
- Top mounting for positioner and limit switch box in accordance with VDI/VDE 3845 NAMUR specifications
- Direct mount NAMUR solenoid valve capability
- Direct mounting of the AMRI AMTRONIC instrumentation box
- Internal porting eliminating external tubing (when NAMUR mounted solenoid or AMTRONIC instrumentation box is used)
- Adjustable mechanical travel stops
- Blow out proof pinion gear
- Nitrile (Buna-N) seals, continuous working temperatures from -10°F to +185°F
- Optional Viton® seal kit available
- Visual indication
- Works equally well on lubricated or non-lubricated air